Founded in 1984, the Fairview Park Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, was created to develop additional sources of revenue to support and enrich the educational experiences and curriculum program in the Fairview Park City School District. Foundation activities include grants to faculty and staff for the enrichment of student programs and scholarships to graduating seniors.
The Foundation continues to strive for excellence incorporating many activities and awards to Fairview Park students, faculty, and staff. We are proud of our history and would like to share with you the Foundation’s numerous accomplishments. During the 2015-16 school year, the Foundation funded approximately $12,500 in grant requests to benefit our students and $23,000 to 22 graduating seniors. Our annual golf outing fundraiser raised more than $7,000 in net revenue in 2015.
In order to continue our success, we need your help.
Your financial contributions make it possible for the Foundation to continue providing quality enrichment experiences to students in the Fairview Park City Schools. Remember, because the Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for your continued support of the Fairview Park Education Foundation.
The Fairview Park Education Foundation Board of Trustees
How Can I Donate?
- Pay by check:
Checks may be sent to the following address:
Fairview Park Education Foundation
P.O. Box 26378
Fairview Park, OH 44126
Please make checks payable to: Fairview Park Education Foundation.
- Pay online:
Donations can now to be made online via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to donate online. Click the Donate button below to donate now.
Consider These Options When Donating
- Pledged Gifts
- Participation Gifts: Outright gifts of cash or long-term appreciated stock and securities, often matched by the donor’s employee.
- Memorial Gifts
- Honorary Gifts
- Deferred Gifts: Bequests and life insurance policies to be used as specified by the donor.
- Endowment: Gifts to endow a specific educational program of the donor’s choice. To ensure programs operate on an ongoing basis a minimum donation of $2,500 (amount to be donated during a one-year period) is required. Contact the Education Foundation for more information regarding this type of donation.
- Employer Matching Funds: Many companies encourage community involvement by matching employee contributions to approved non-profit organizations. Check with your employer for possible support. Contributions may be tax deductible for general income, estate and gift tax purposes.
- Annual Fundraiser: The annual fundraiser is an golf outing held each August. Consider golfing at the event or becoming a hole sponsor. Click here for more information on the annual golf outing.