The Fairview Park Education Foundation is currently accepting applications for the Fall 2017 grant cycle. Click here for full details. Applications are due no later than Friday, November 3, 2017.
Since 1984, the Foundation has awarded more than 250 grants to staff from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade. The grants are funded through individual donations and through proceeds from various fundraisers.
Grants are awarded for the enrichment of school curriculum or activities within the parameters of the following goals:
- To support special programs or projects in grades Pre-K to 12 within a school building or during a school activity.
- To support subject areas by bringing visiting instructors, lecturers, and speakers into the district.
- To support cultural enrichment opportunities through special musical, dramatic, and artistic performances.
- To support small scale educational research and development programs for enhancing student learning.
- To support other programs initiated by the faculty, administration, Board of Education, and/or citizens.